Wednesday 19 April 2023

Lawn Fawn Scalloped Treat Box Spring add on Easter card

 

Hello everyone and I hope you had a lovely Easter. We had a joint celebration for my youngest son's birthday and Easter Sunday so it was a bit hectic with the whole family and 2 young dogs added into the mix!

I'm pleased to say we're ready for another challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More and this time we are looking for cards to celebrate any occasion.

I went for Easter and made this country cottage card for my 5-year-old Granddaughter, Alice



I'm really getting into dies at the moment and had fun mixing a couple of Lawn Fawn Die sets ( The Scalloped Treat Box and Spring House Add-Ons), along with a very old grass die. I cut all the dies, apart from the roof and bunny, in white off-cuts and coloured them with Copics.
 
I made the sentiment in Word and added it to a little banner.



You'll find lots of inspiration over on the ATSM blog and you can enter your project there too!

I'd like to play along at





Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Carol x



9 comments:

brenda said...

You Easter scene is a delight, soon as I saw it on my reading list I just smiled, has such a happy feel to it.

B x

laurie said...

This is adorable!

Sue said...

Awww really adorable scene Carol such a pretty card hugs x

Izzy Scrap said...

So darn cute ! I'm sure your granddaughter loved her card (and the chocolates that went with ;-)). It's an adorable little Easter scene you've created here. Look at those tiny eggs and little flowers... So so sweet ! Have a nice WE ! Hugs xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! WOW! What an absolutely darling card. I'm sure your granddaughter was thrilled to bits. Gorgeous colours, so bright and a really happy card Carol.
Faith x

Sarah said...

Wow, you really are going for it with the dies Carol and this one is equally as amazing as the last card!! INCREDIBLE!! xx

Kate said...

Your Easter Egg hunt scene is sooo sweet! Lovely stencilled sky too! Hugs, Kate!

Gab said...

Really lovely card

Christy said...

Such a fun card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...