Tuesday 26 September 2023

My Favorite Things Outside the Box, Lawn Fawn Halloween and Lizzie Annie Designs Halloween pop up card

 


Hello friends, and welcome. Well, my big birthday has come and gone and my husband's is happening this week so things have been a bit hectic in my neck of the woods. People have been so kind and I have been very spoilt and fussed over. Thank you for the lovely cards and good wishes - I really appreciate your thoughtfulness. They say that one of the compensations for getting older is that you get wiser, but I'm still waiting for that one to kick in lol!


We're here for another ATSM challenge



and I went for die cuts to make a Halloween card for my Granddaughter.



I used the My Favorite Things Outside the Box die for the base and added some Papertrey Ink paper to brighten the black card.


Most of the images were made with an older stamp set - Hallow's Eve that was gifted to me by a Bloggie Friend, and I had fun stamping, colouring and fussy cutting the images. I filled out the layers with die cuts from the Lawn Fawn Halloween add-ons to the Scalloped Treat Box which I have used here before, and I raised some of the bats on card sticks so they could fly around.

I love how flat this box card folds so it can go into an envelope. You'll find lots of inspiration from the team over on the ATSM blog, and you can enter your own creation there too.

I'd like to play along at





Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Carol













7 comments:

brenda said...

Belated Birthday Wishes for whatever "big" one it was Carol. Just love your Halloween card, great dimension and the colours of course.

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A fabulous card Carol, great images on display, I bet your granddaughter will love it. Hope all is well with you and the family. Don't those birthdays we think OH! NO, come and go and they're not as bad as we think hahaha
Faith x

Sarah said...

Congratulations on your 21st Carol!! I hope you had a wonderful day. I love this halloween card with such wonderful detail xx

Sue said...

Lots of belated birthday wishes Carol! this is a fabulous halloween card really love it hugs Sue x

Tee said...

What a fun Halloween make! It's gorgeous.

Maria said...

Love your Halloween pop up card! Great images and I'm sure your granddaughter will love it! Happy belated birthday to you!

Sybrina K said...

Hi Carol, First of all, here's wishing you a belated happy birthday. Secondly, this box card is fabulous. Truly fabulous! I love the bright colors, the fun images, and the overall composition. What a wonderful card... and what amazing fussy cutting! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...