Wednesday 15 November 2023

Spellbinders Stitched Joy Christmas Card


 Hello friends and welcome to another challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More

This time we have our Christmas challenge which is great as we are all trying to get as many cards into our stash as we can prior to the hectic start of December.


I came up with this card



This one uses the Stitched Joy dies from Spellbinders and I cut several of them to take away on holiday with me and enjoyed some time stitching them as I relaxed. They are very easy to do and they came together quite quickly.


Once I got home, all I had to do was die-cut the centre letters and emboss the background. I used a navy pearl card which has a lovely sheen to it and the embossing folder is from the Crafters Companion Scandinavian Christmas collection. 

My talented Design Teamies have lots of inspiration for you over on the ATSM blog and I look forward to seeing your cards in the gallery if you decide to join us.

I'd like to play along at




Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Carol x

9 comments:

brenda said...

What a really striking die Carol, so unusual but it's lovely with the stitching as well.

B x

Carole said...

An unusual card Carol, but clever with the stitching.....not seen these before! Hope all is well with you. xx

Donna Walls said...

The stitched die cuts are so popular now and I've yet to try this technique, you've inspired me to give it a go. Lovely Holiday card, Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge, we look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Melanie Hungerford said...

I really appreciate the work and gorgeous results of the stitching, Turned out beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Funday Challenge!

Sarah said...

Wow, what stunning work Carol and the colours are glorious!! xx

Sue said...

What a gorgeous card Carol I love that stitched detail hugs x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! My Goodness Carol, what a fabulous card, love the stitching, I admire you for your patience, so neat too. Also love the embossed background. Joy indeed.
Faith x

foleysfriend said...

Stunning! Fabulous card. I love the stitching and the embossed background. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Anything Goes with Dies Challenge.

sue n.

Volt Slot said...

I appreciate the passion you infuse into your writing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...