Wednesday 8 November 2023

Lisa Horton Poinsettia Wreath card



Hello everyone and welcome to another challenge at ABC Christmas Challenges.

It's hard to believe that we only have 2 challenges left before Christmas, so do jump on board if you have lots of cards to make.

This time, we have 2 themes for you

W for Wreath

and/or

X for XOXOXO - hugs and kisses

I came up with this card

W for Wreath


I used my NBUS Lisa Horton set which consists of layering stencils, a die and a 3D embossing folder.

I used Papertrey Ink colours, Red Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, Bright Buttercup and Canyon Clay to create the poinsettias and although the photograph doesn't show the dimension very clearly, it is really good IRL. The sentiment is a Simon Says Stamp one and the little heart was from my leftovers box.

You'll find lots of inspiration from my talented Teamies over on the blog and I hope you will join us this time.

I'd like to play along at

Happy Little Stampers anything goes with dies - November

Beautiful Blossoms Challenge - anything goes #10

My time to craft Christmas #73 - poinsettias

Unicorn Challenge #93 - Christmas

Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs

Carol x





 

10 comments:

brenda said...

Time certainly is flying this year Carol! Love what you have done with the LH set, so rich and vibrant. I didn't go for this one, bought the new Robin instead, now I might need this as well.

B x

Maria said...

Wow!! Your gorgeous poinsettia card is amazing, love it!!

Helen said...

Beautiful card Carol!
Helen x

Linby said...

Not seen this Lisa design before. You've made a beautiful and striking card with it.

Carole said...

This is a stunner Carol! xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! Carol, I love the impact this card has, it's stunning. I hope all is well with you and yours.
Faith x

Donna Walls said...

This is a stunning image/die set. I love the cut inside and the colors are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your stunning card with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Sarah said...

Wow, that's absolutely gorgeous Carol xx

Becca Sadler said...

I'm always in awe of how different companies products of poinsettias combined with ink/paint/etc., texture, etc. can create spectacular versions. Your card, Carol, is marvelous! Thanks for sharing at MTTCC! Fabulous! --Becca

Dublinbet said...

Loved your post! Your unique perspective sets your writing apart. Looking forward to more!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...