Tuesday 20 August 2024

Lawn Fawn Build a Birdhouse birthday card

 


Hello everyone and welcome to another challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More.

We have our Die Cuts and Stencils challenge starting today and I came up with this card:-



I used my NBUS Lawn Fawn Build a Birdhouse dies which I cut from white card and coloured with Copics. The birds are from an older Clearly Besotted set called Paired Up and the sentiment is from the Avery Elle stamp set called Tweet Treats. I love mixing different bits of stash to make a card and these came together so easily. 



I laid everything out on a Penny Black Hexagon Frame, after blending a little ink on it to create a background.

There is a lot of inspiration for you over on the ATSM blog and I hope you will decide to pull out your dies and/or stencils and join us this time.

I'd like to play at





Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Carol x 


6 comments:

Vicki said...

Wow, such a gorgeous card, Carol. The colors are just beautiful. Cute birdhouse and love the pop of yellow from the flowers. Thanks for sharing at A Cut Above's August Challenge.

Christina said...

Was für eine schöne Karte. Das Motiv ist sehr schön. Danke dass du sie bei Paperminutes zeigst.
LG Christina

Carole said...

This is so pretty Carol. I love the dies and your choice of colors and detail...even down to the pretty daffs in the bottom right. You have patience xx

Darnell said...

This is darling, Carol! Well done with your colors blending and making your bits and your different company products work so well together! Love the little flowers peeking out! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

HilaryJane said...

That hexagon frame works so well with your cute bird house. Love the colours. So nice and cheerful. Thanks for your visit to me and lovely comment xx

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Carol! This is darling! I've never seen that birdhouse before, but I'll have to check it out. SO sweet. Your card is as lovely as can be. I just wanted to invite you to come play along in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. The challenges are always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and we have awesome sponsors which means awesome prizes! I really hope you'll come play along. Here's the link: www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com Have a blessed and creative week. Karen L, Owner - Word Art Wednesday

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...