Tuesday 6 August 2024

The Ton and Honey Bee Stamps Thank You card


Hello everyone and welcome to the new Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge. What better than a bit of crafting to take our minds off the news of the day!



This time we have our Any Occasion theme and I came up with this Thank You card:-


I found the white mat in my bits and bobs box so I'm not sure where it came from, but it made a good background for this design. The Ton Floral Bits 2 is a lovely layering stamp set and I used some Altenew inks to create the flowers and foliage which I then fussy cut out. The sentiments are from the Honey Bee Kindness stamp set. For the background, I die-cut a simple stitched square and inked the edges with one of the foliage colours so it would blend in.


 As always, my talented teammates have some great inspiration for you on the ATSM blog and I hope you will decide to play along with us this time.

I'd like to take my card to play at





Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Carol x

6 comments:

brenda said...

Very stylish and in beautiful colours as well Carol.

B x

brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brenda said...

In my efforts to be good and stay away from the computer, totally forgot to thank you for joining us In the Garden at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Bobby said...

That white mat was perfect for adding your beautiful fussy cut flowers and that wonderful sentiment, . Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

Cindy Beach said...

What a fabulous design, Carol! THe flowers and colors are gorgeous. We're so glad that you joined us at The Flower Challenge!

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card, love the design with that beautiful floral stamp.
Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations. Avril x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...