Wednesday 28 September 2022

My Favorite Things Better Together new baby card


Hello everyone and I hope you are all well.

I'm back to tell you about the new challenge just starting over at Addicted to Stamps and More



This time we want to see a card for any occasion, giving you plenty of options to join in this time. I came up with this new baby card.


 

I started by creating the background with a cloud stencil for the sky and I reversed it at the bottom to give a loose impression of waves for my boat to sit upon.

The sweet image is from My Favorite Things a fairly recent release which I couldn't resist and is called Better Together. I stamped and coloured it with Copic markers before cutting it out on my Scan n Cut. I raised it and placed it on the card before adding some glossy accents to the portholes.


I finished off by adding the sentiment from the Welcome Wagon set from Paper Smooches and layered up the card.

As always, my talented teammates will knock your socks off with their inspiration cards over on the blog, and I hope you will join us this time.

I'd like to play along at

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Cardz 4 Gals #82- shades of blue

MFT Colour Challenge 195 - blue brown black and green

Dare 2 B Artzy challenge - animals

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs

Carol x

7 comments:

Carole said...

A super card Carol and great for either gender. I like how you have created your clouds and waves xx

Sue said...

Awww such a sweet baby card Carol it's beautiful hugs Sue x

Sarah said...

What an adorable card Carol and you've coloured that ark beautifully xx

Maria said...

Oh, what a darling baby card!! Love the sweet animals and the wonderful clouds!! Hope all is well your way, take care, hugs!!

Kara Lynne said...

Such a sweet baby card! I love your clouds and waves, and what a perfect image for your slimline design!

Donna Ellis said...

How darling, Carol! I love the colorful sweetness in your baby creation! hugs, de

Cazro said...

A wonderful baby card, I love the colouring and design. Thanks for sharing in the fun at Cardz 4 Galz.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...