Tuesday 11 October 2022

Spellbinders Be Bold Blooms and The Greetery birthday card

 

Hello everyone and I hope you are well and happy. I'm always a happy bunny in autumn when the leaves turn and we have cooler, crisp days before the real chills start. We have another challenge starting over at Addicted to Stamps and More, and this time we have our Die Cuts and/or Stencils theme.



I came up with this birthday card using my NBUS Be Bold Blooms set from Spellbinders.



I  die-cut many pieces in yellow, aqua and green and made up the flower clusters. I used the Elegant Twist Rectangle dies to create the frame and stamped the sentiment from The Greetery in the centre. Then I simply arranged the blooms in opposite corners and finished off by adding a few enamel dots. Although it was fiddly to cut so many small pieces and build up the flowers, I just put on an audiobook and had a very peaceful couple of hours playing, and I still have lots left for another card.

You'll find lots of inspiration over on the ATSM blog and it would be lovely to see your die-cut/ stencil card in the gallery if you decide to join us.

I'd like to play along at




Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Carol x






10 comments:

Debbie Mageed said...

What a beautiful card! I just love your pretty flowers in such a lovely color combination. Thank you for playing with us at the HLS Die Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
Debbie
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

maria f. said...

There's something very soothing about your color choices and all the lovely white space.

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Carol love your colour choices and those dies are fab! hugs Sue x

Stef Perry said...

What a lovely card Carol! The colors are beautiful and your design details so eye catching! Thanks so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

Carole said...

This is so pretty Carol. I like your colour choice and the way you have alternated the colours on the sprays, and that greeting is a lovely font. xx

Cindy Beach said...

This is so lovely, Carol! Such soft colors and a gorgeous sentiment. The rectangle die kicks it up a notch! I'm new to your blog, will enjoy looking around. Or should I also hop like a bunny? That word picture will make me smile all day.

Maria said...

Such a lovely birthday card! Love the beautiful flowers and the wonderful frame! A lovely font on the sentiment, too!

JulieP said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Love it all. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the HLS die challenge!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gorgeous work Carol.
Faith x

Greta said...

Love how you changed around the colors--great card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...