Wednesday 28 June 2023

Poppystamp Woven basket pop up easel and Spellbinders Bold Blooms Anniversary card



Hello everyone and welcome to another challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More.

This time we are looking for any occasion cards and I made an anniversary card.


I used the Poppystamp Woven Basket Pop Up Easel dies to make the base card in white and cut the basket in kraft card before inking through the die with some brown ink to create the basket weave look.

I filled the basket with flowers and foliage made with the Spellbinders Bold Blooms dies and used lots of snippets of of coloured card from my stash.



 I finished off by adding the bow and the sentiment which I used as a stop for the easel.

As always, you'll find lots of inspiration from the team over on the ATSM blog and you can make your entry over there too.

I'd like to play along at

Pixies Snippets Playground #457 - my flowers and foliage were all snippets of leftover card 

Try it on Tuesday - Summer blooms 

 Dream Valley Challenge #297 - use dies or punches 

Dragonfly Dreams June Challenge - Fancy Folds 

 

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs

Carol x


10 comments:

Kristin Sluhan said...

Wow! Your hard work on this really paid off... such a cute card and the dies are wonderful. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, I appreciate the time and kind words!

Sue said...

This is really gorgeous Carol I love it! hugs Sue x

Sarn said...

WOW - that's a wonderfully fresh and appealing anniversary card. Great easel shape and I love that there's not a heart in sight! A true keepsake.

Thank you for coming to play in the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND. See you on the swings later! x

Sarah said...

Wow Carol, the colours on this beautiful card!! I am blown away!! xx

Carole said...

This is a super card Carol...what a lovely die to cut the basket and those flowers must have taken ages. So pretty and suitable for many occasions. Hope you are well. xx

Di said...

Wow Carol - that really is a stunning card! Fabulous use of tons of snippets - love the colours you chose and I bet it took quite some time to make. Love it!

Hugs
Di xx

Helen said...

Wowsers1 What a gorgeous card! Love that basket of summer blooms! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! Helen DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Stunning card Carol, I love all the beautiful details.
Faith x

pearshapedcrafting said...

This is such a lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

Vicky Hayes said...

What a fabulous way to use the snippets Carol! Such a special card. Vicky x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...