Wednesday 12 July 2023

Spellbinders Layered Tulips get well soon card

 

Hello everyone! 
I hope you are well and enjoying the summer weather. I don't know why this part of the year is so busy when it should be time for relaxing a bit and taking time to smell the flowers. My family obviously didn't receive that memo so things have been very hectic with them over the past few weeks. I'm hoping things will settle down once the schools break up.

It's time for another challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More and this time we are looking for die cuts and/or stencils.



I went with die cuts and came up with this card


Yellow tulips are a great favourite of mine and I'm so pleased that I can get them in the shops up to June now when they used to be very time limited to spring.

I used the Spellbinders die set called Layered Tulips and simply cut them out, layered them up and arranged them on the card. I made it a get-well card because a cheery yellow tulip always lifts my spirits. I chose a DL size card so I didn't have to trim the flowers down.



As always, you'll find tons of inspiration from my talented teammates on the ATSM blog and I hope you will be inspired to join us this time.

I'd like to play along at





Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Carol x

13 comments:

brenda said...

That's a really pretty Tulip die and the yellows look so effective against the blue background.

B x

Carole said...

Lovely cheery card Carol...super tulip doe and layering dies too. I like the two shades of green on the leaves for that added dimension too. I know what you mean about dp's...I have a mountain but too nice to throw away! Hope you are well...time is whizzing isn't it! xx

Debbie Mageed said...

What a beautiful get-well slimline card! I love yellow tulips and the two colors for the leaves were perfect. Thank you for playing with us at the HLS Die Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A really beautiful card Carol, I love your tulips, especially on the blue background. Hope life settles for you soon.
Faith x

Sue said...

Such a beautiful Slimline card Carole and love that tulip die and that background card is gorgeous hugs x

Joan said...

A very elegant card, the daffodil really stands out against the blue background

Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday Challenge
Joan

Pia S said...

Love the simple style of this design, it needs no sentiment or fussy details, it's beautiful in all its simplicity.

Barbara Nimmo said...

So, there you have it! I hope this sheds some light on how Snapchat manages to keep those creative filters coming while also making some serious money. Kudos to the blog author for introducing this topic, and thanks for letting me share my insights! Happy crafting, everyone! 😊
promocodehq

Ashlee Rolfson said...

Wow, what a fantastic blog post on the collaboration between Hero Arts and Pinkfresh Studio! I absolutely adore the stunning creations showcased in this artistic journey.
frugalishness

Timothee Lambert said...

"This blog has a knack for distilling complex ideas into practical takeaways. It's not just informative on an academic level but also provides actionable advice that readers can apply in their own lives or work. A great combination of theory and application!"
https://www.aintpayingfull.com/promotions/sewdaily-coupon

Abigale Huels said...

"The blog's exploration of emerging trends and future possibilities showcases a forward-thinking approach. It's a valuable resource for readers who want to stay ahead of the curve in [industry/field]. The anticipation of future developments adds an exciting dimension to the content."
https://savingcentstogether.com/vickie-lynn-swayze/

Edvin Berg said...

"The blog's commitment to reader engagement, such as polls, surveys, and interactive elements, makes it an immersive experience. It's not just a one-way flow of information but a dynamic exchange between the author and the readership."
Hughes Discount Code

Jennifer Walsh said...

The intricate design and thoughtful sentiment have a healing touch. Just like the comforting warmth of well wishes, discovering 'nothing bundt cakes coupon $5 off' adds an extra layer of sweetness to brighten someone's day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...