Tuesday 13 June 2023

Woodware Sausage Dog birthday card

 


Hello everyone, and welcome to a new challenge at Addiscted to Stamps and More.


This time we want to see your birthday creations and I have this card for you.


I stamped the Woodware Sausage Dog and coloured it with my Ziggies befer fussycutting it out. Then I simply I inked a background and popped him on, along with a sentiment and some little additions from other sets. The trickiest bit was fussycutting the tiny butterflies lol!




You'll find lots of inspiration over on the ATSM Blog.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Carol x






4 comments:

brenda said...

Looks super in the bold colours Carol.

B x

Linby said...

This is wonderful, I love how colourful it is too.

Nandini said...

This card is so sweet and cute! My cousin had a dachshund called Pixie. This card reminds me of her!

laurie said...

Super cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...